[lucida] lucida, kile, kdvi, not working

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sun Mar 22 08:07:02 CET 2009

Jim,

On  21 Mar, 2009, at 17:14, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> OK. I'll tell you where I have the Lucida files in Ubuntu, and you'll
> have to adequate that to your setup (/usr/share... instead of /usr/
> local...):

I should have started saying that, if you want to follow my advice for
the Lucida setup in texmf-local, you should first delete the files of
your previous install ---if you did put them in ~/texmf (that is, your
home folder texmf) they will take precedence over those in texmf-
local; and if you did put them in any non-local texmf directory, I
think that's not advisable.

Best,

Axel