[lucida] Lucida Bright installation trouble on Debian

Mike Chapman mike.brigu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:45:26 CEST 2009

This takes a few extra steps under Debian that the TUG notes indicate.
There are Debian-specific ways of doing pretty much everything,
including installing (La)TeX packages. This should help set you
straight:
http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/TeX-on-Debian/index.html

See especially section 4.3 for fonts.

The same documentation is also provided in the packages, I believe
texlive-latex-base-doc is required when installing package
texlive-latex-base. Have a look here:
/usr/share/doc/tex-common/
/usr/share/doc/tex-common/TeX-on-Debian.html/index.html

Hope that helps,
Mike Chapman