[lucida] Lucida Bright installation trouble on Debian

Mike Chapman mike.brigu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:45:26 CEST 2009

This takes a few extra steps under Debian that the TUG notes indicate.
There are Debian-specific ways of doing pretty much everything,
including installing (La)TeX packages. This should help set you

See especially section 4.3 for fonts.

The same documentation is also provided in the packages, I believe
texlive-latex-base-doc is required when installing package
texlive-latex-base. Have a look here:

Hope that helps,
Mike Chapman