[lucida] Installation of lucida for plain tex?

ivo welch ivo_welch at brown.edu
Wed Oct 1 02:01:52 CEST 2008

Dear Karl---thanks for the help.  alas, I can't help you maintain
lucida.  I am just the normal leech.  :-(.

I read the doc/fonts/lucida/readme.lucida file and saw the list of .tfm
files.  however, it does not tell me what I need to do in order to make
the fonts work in .tex documents with pdftex.  could I please impose on
you again here?  exactly what steps do I need to take to have my little
plain tex document use the fonts?

regards,

/iaw