[lucida] Installation problem on MacTeX 2007

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sun May 4 09:55:37 CEST 2008

On  3 May, 2008, at 12:55, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

> I ran texhash a couple of times.  Once after the original installation
> and again after I moved lucida.map.  I don't know if updmap-sys
> depends on the texlsr database, but the successful run of updmap-sys
> followed a call to texhash.

Yes, it does ---every command by TeX and friends needs a texhash
after anything you install in any texmf tree, except, as you work on
a Mac, ~/Library/texmf.

Regarding updmap, I guess you ran

sudo updmap-sys

right?

I've been happily using Lucida from TUG since they released.
Congratulations!

Best,

Axel