[lucida] Lucida Fonts for Ghoniem

Nasr Ghoniem nghoniem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:08:38 CET 2008

Dear Sir/ madam:

I appreciate the long message that you sent me regarding downloading the
fonts package: Lucida.  After spending the time to read the complicated
instructions, I decided to give it a try and download.  Well, nothing worked
and I could not download the fonts that David Shatto is paying for from UCLA
funds.  Why would it be so complicated to download just a simple font
package to improve the appearance of a document and waste so many people's
money and time?

Thanks.

Nasr M. Ghoniem
University of California Distinguished Professor
Mechanical & Aerospace Engr. Dept.
& Professor, Materials Science & Engr. Dept
UCLA
Los Angeles, CA. 90095-1597

Tel. (310) 825-4866
Fax (310) 206-4830

e-mail: nghoniem at gmail.com
web: http://osiris.seas.ucla.edu/

Instabilities and Self-Organization in Materials
Volume I: Fundamentals of Nanoscience
Volume II: Instabilities and Self-Organization in Materials
Nasr Ghoniem and Daniel Walgraef
Available now through all good bookshops, or direct from Oxford University
Press at:
http://www.oup.com/uk/catalogue/?ci=9780199298686