[lucida] lucida sans in math

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Thu May 3 04:51:03 CEST 2007

On  2 May, 2007, at 14:16, Antonis Tsolomitis wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> Is there an option to switch math to the sans family. I try to prepare
> slides but math fonts are still drawn from the rm family.
>
> I searched the archives with no luck.

You can try the package sfmath, by Olaf Dietrich:

http://dtrx.de/od/tex/sfmath.html

with the option T1experimental *after* AMS and Lucida:

\usepackage{amsmath,amsthm}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{lucidabr}
\usepackage[T1experimental]{sfmath}

It will call some CM sans fonts when nedded. You can try the option
lm (Latin Modern) as well.

You may combine other options with T1experimental, like helvet,
cmbright, etc.; but the only option that works *without*
T1experimental *and with* [T1]{fontenc} and lucidabr is lm.

There is also a sansmath package by Donald Arseneau, but I haven't
use it.

Best,

Axel