[lucida] the dvi2ps and pdflatex problems in Miktex2.5 when using lucida fonts

king tom jintau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:03:25 CEST 2006

Hi, I installed complete lucida fonts in localtexmf of my
system(win2kpro+Miktex), and everything works well. Today, I updated my tex
system to CTAN's latest Miktex 2.5 (and macro lucida included), when I
tested with lucida sample file, the dvi2pdf is OK, but the dvi2ps and
latexpdf cannot create corresponding ps and pdf file , the attached
thumbnail view is the error information. The reason is the Miktex
2.5updating? or the updated lucida macro? any help is appreciated.

tom