[lucida] Lucida: any changes:

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 1 19:10:21 CEST 2006

    Are the afm files (exactly) matching the versions TUG distributes
    available on CTAN?

Yes.
ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/metrics/bh/lucida/fonts/afm/bh/lucida/

The *only* significant difference between what is on CTAN and what is in
the download from tug is the presence or absence of the pfb files.  I
created the two distributions from the same tree and simply left out the
pfb's from what I uploaded to CTAN.

    As an example, my copy of lbr.pfb and lbr.afm are version 1.008 and
    lack euro.

The lbr.afm in the dir above is also version 1.008, but Euro is present
(line 196).  I dunno.  I gather Y&Y released many versions of the fonts ...

Best,
Karl