[lucida] installation problem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 12 22:34:43 CET 2006

Hi Hong,

    kpathsea: Running mktexmf ecrm1095

This is not related to Lucida, that is, if you remove the
\usepackage{lucidabr} I think you will get the same error.

The ec* are the original Metafont implementation of the T1 encoding.
They're a standard part of all major distributions, but it seems you are
lacking them.  I can't say what Debian does or does not do.

There are Type 1 versions available in the cm-super font collection.  I
think there is a Debian package for that.  If so, perhaps if you install
that, the problem will go away.

Hope this helps,
Karl