[lucida] textcopyright

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 2 20:50:36 CET 2006

    It would be nice if all this were documented prominently somewhere,
    though. Documentation or warnings, anything.

I'll be adding textcomp to the documentation, at least.

    \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} % is not directly related to this really is it

Right, inputenc is separate.

    \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
    \usepackage{textcomp}
    \usepackage{lucidabr} % with some options maybe
    perhaps?

Right.  Plus,for the old style numbers:
\DeclareEncodingSubset{TS1}{hlh}{1}  % including \oldstylenums

    Does the order of loading these packages matter?

I am never sure.  The above order is what the sample does.

Thanks,