[luatex] Re-order pages

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 14:05:56 CEST 2018

Hi Patrick!

#7, I'd like it to appear as page #2. This would it make creating table
of contents much more faster in big documents.

There are ways of reordering pages, but I don't understand what you want
to archieve.

Why would you like to type text material out of its natural order?

Creating a table of contents is a matter of some seconds once (typing
\tableofcontents where it should appear), and a split-second again
during TeX's run, and I don't see how manually reordering pages could
help in that process.

Perhaps you could elaborate on what you want to archieve?

Susan