[luatex] Inserting a "dummy" node

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Oct 29 10:03:43 CET 2017

On 10/29/2017 7:39 AM, Javier Bezos wrote:

>>> Thanks, this is what I was looking for, but is not node.write
>>> experimental? Or has it come to stay?
>
>> it has been around for quite a while now and (as i use it it will stay)
>
> Since you are using it, it's clear I may, too ;-).
apart from consistency fixes all documented interfaces between tex and
lua present in 1.0 will stay (of course 2 might differ but that's along
way to go)

the backend part is different as there we need to adapt occassionaly and
some obscure (or obsolete) things might go away but that be announced
and/or mentioned in the manual