[luatex] LuaTeX as a Library

Robert Krug destiny6 at mac.com
Wed Oct 11 23:50:37 CEST 2017

Greetings,

Patrick:

I have not gotten any further, but a couple of days ago I decided to try again
with the latest LuaTeX, so this is a timely prompt to actually do so.  I am not
really much of a programmer, so Nicolas Holzschuch, for instance, may have
a much better start than I do.  However, this is something I would like to see,
and will get back to it in the next couple of days.

Nicholas:

Is your lib_luatex.dylib using LuaTeX 1.0 or later? Is it in a state where you would
be willing to share it?

Robert