[luatex] tlluatex-dev TeX Live Manager repository

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:49:52 CET 2017

oh that, sorry yes, Ulrike reported same for luajitlatex a few weeks ago

http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2017-March/039775.html

As far as I understand, cslatex is a deprecated format anyway these days

texdoc cslatex starts off

> The CSLaTeX package is obsolete and it will be maintained no more.

It would probably be good if its fonttext.cfg could be moved somewhere
out of the main tex inputs tree
and only in the input path if someone really wants to build that format.

David