[luatex] Hyphenation of \verb in LuaLaTeX 1.0.x

Isaac Sánchez Barrera isaac at isb1009.es
Sun Mar 5 13:32:01 CET 2017

Interesting... For some reason, I thought \ttfamily was also hyphenated
except when in \verb. I suppose the "canonical" way in fontspec is to
set HyphenChar to None. But I think I'd like \ttfamily to be hyphenated,
so maybe setting \verbatim at font following your answer in
<http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/91308/117845> is what would work best
for me:

\makeatletter
\newlanguage\no at hy
\renewcommand*\verbatim at font{\ttfamily\language=\no at hy}
\makeatother

Should we file a bug in fontspec so that HyphenChar=None is the default
setting in \setmonofont?

Isaac