[luatex] recent tunenc.def fails with lualatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Mar 5 10:57:24 CET 2017

Hi Frank

That is unfortunately quite difficult. On a single user system it is surely doable, but when TL is installed globally fmtutil would need to check all home directories.

We are planning to prohibit calls to fmtutil and updmap without mode specification (user or sys), so that users get a string warning what might^Wwill happen.

See my email a few days ago on the TL list.

Norbert
--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13