[luatex] slower texlua at LuaTeX 1.0.4 (TL 2017) ?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 7 15:05:07 CEST 2017

Please calm down

Mojca explained you that the legacy binaries are built with very old gcc, and it is easy to get unoptimized code and big delays

We are all volunteers, feel free to try yourself different compilers, different libc, different optimizations, and report the result.

Why should we do the work?

At the end it is darwinlegacy and most people should upgrade anyway.

Calm down, don't do finger pointing, and relax. Nobody hates you, we are just all humans having our own live...

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13