[luatex] Undefined Control Sequence with attachfile package

Frank Mittelbach frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Thu Jul 13 08:52:18 CEST 2017

Am 13.07.2017 um 04:18 schrieb Martin Wilhelm Leidig:
>> Some pdftex primitives were renamed in luatex recently.  I vaguely
>> remember that there is a LaTeX package which provides backwards
>> compatibility but I don't remember its name.
> luatex85,<https://ctan.org/pkg/luatex85>.

not so recently any more :-)

as stated in the documentation of the package, this is intended to
provide a temporary fix for packages not updated to the newer luatex engine.

so it would be best if you alert the developer of the attachfile package
that it doesn't work properly any longer and that it should be updated
accordingly

frank