[luatex] A question on "lualatex -record" and "require"

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 16:25:38 CEST 2017

I just found the answer by myself, sorry for the noise...

I ran "grep -w INPUT" on the luatex source tree and noticed that I
should look for calls to "recorder_record_input" (defined in
source/texk/web2c/lib/openclose.c), then I discovered that it is
called by "luatex_loadfile" and "luatex_dofile" in
source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/lua/luastuff.w... I made my loader
function use "loadfile(filename)" instead of the low-level code that I
was using that was based on load/loadstring, and everything worked.

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/luatex.html