[luatex] A few luatex related questions on tex.stackexchange.com

Christophe Jorssen jorssen.leraincy at free.fr
Mon Oct 3 13:08:44 CEST 2016

Hello all,

First of all: many thanks to the luatex team for all their efforts to
get luatex version up to 1.0.0.

luatex is now my default engine. I'm slowly learning luatex specific
thanks to the manual, the luatex wiki and
http://tex.stackexchange.com/ Q&A site.

I've asked there some questions that remains unanswered. I was
thinking that maybe there are some experts here kindly wishing to
spend some spare time to answer them. So please forgive my
"crossposting":

* Select a font via luaotfload on lua side :
http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/330839/8425

A bounty is pending for 23 hours for this question.

* Can I downsize lua tables generated by luaotfload?
http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/329935/8425

A feature request for luaotfload and/or context fontloader?

* How can I use attributes to change color?
http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/326732/8425

For this last question, I think that I can use the
post_linebreak_filter callback and insert a pdf_litteral node whenever
a change of attribute is detected. But I don't undersand how I can
insert a new node (all my experiments with node.next or node.prev or
node.slide did not work, based on trial and error: a not so good
programming practice I must confess).

Many thanks for you time.

Best regards

--