[luatex] dvilualatex fails with hyperref in TL 2016 pretest

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:45:27 CEST 2016

On 23 May 2016 at 02:35, Scott Kostyshak <skostysh at lyx.org> wrote:

> OK, since hyperref worked well with other engines and it used to work
> well in the older LuaTeX version I thought the issue was more likely to
> be LuaTeX-specific.
>
> Scott

As Frank just replied, the fact that luatex returns 40 is an issue
with luatex, but in general
luatex in texlive 2016 is intentionally incompatible with previous
versions so it then falls
on package maintainers to try to keep up. In general they won't be on
this list, except that
the packages involved here (luatex85.sty, pdftexcmds,sty,hyperref,sty)
all seem to involve
a maintainer sat at this keyboard....

David