[luatex] signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault., lualatex, TexLive 2015 on Linux mint

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Mar 18 17:23:31 CET 2016

On 3/18/2016 3:38 AM, luigi scarso wrote:

> The problem looks here in align.w at line 988:
>                       vlink(u) = new_glue(v);
> vlink(u) means
> varmem[(a)].hh.v.RH
> but new_glue(v) can enlarge varmem before return the result.
> I have a patch , can you compile from the source ?

Thank you for finding the bug!

I myself would not know how to compile from sources, I have no
idea how the lualtex system work at the source level
and have no experience in this. I am just a newbie user of TL. But will
be happy to try/test on the Latex file I have once someone have a new
version of lualatex.

thanks,
--Nasser