[luatex] MWE now failing with recent TeX Live update

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Wed Mar 16 18:07:17 CET 2016

Arthur,

 > It's simply unfathomable that you went ahead and did it again a second
 > time.

You are right, I missed your post and my apologies for that.

Having said that, I'm not interested in arguing, but in doing.
And since *nobody* rejected my proposal (on the contrary, “it would
make sense to leave the format alone and load everything at runtime
depending on what's available”) I just proceeded. Even if you needn't
it, since I'm interested in doing, my offer still stands.

Cheers
Javier