[luatex] post_linebreak_filter (partly) broken?

Frank Mittelbach morse at mittelbach-online.de
Mon Mar 14 08:43:59 CET 2016

Hi Luigi
> If you have a luatex-only test (as it seems, given that you have  say
> "no latex") perhaps you can send it offline.

assuming I could reproduce at all :-)

  but at the moment I can't even that --- having modified my code since
then so much that the behavior I experienced does no longer show up. I
tried briefly to recreate it along the lines I thought it should be the
issue but that failed as I said. And right now I have have a deadline
for a paper coming up so not no time to dig back into earlier versions
and see what exactly happened there. If at a later stage I will be able
to do so and recreate the issue (if it is a real one) then sure I can
probably reduce it to a small number of lines or if not send the lua
code offline as you suggested

thanks frank