[luatex] post_linebreak_filter (partly) broken?

Frank Mittelbach frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Mon Mar 14 08:24:30 CET 2016

Hi Hans,

> however, the callback will not be issued on an empty node, so, if your
> linebreak removes something, then it can be that the post is not called
>
> is there a < 10 line example available?

looks like I'm unable to reproduce that (let alone in a small number of
lines, so I guess you are right and I must have emptied the nodelist at
some point even though I don't quite understand how that could have
happened. Anyway, not able to reproduce right now, so sorry for the
unnecessary noise

frank