[luatex] luatex - font encoding for type 1 fonts

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:39:19 CEST 2016

On Friday 24 June 2016 10:06:57 Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/24/2016 8:36 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > On 24 June 2016 at 01:59, Hans Hagen wrote:
> >> Keep in mind that when you manage to use the old font
> >> encoding somehow, you also have to deal with patterns files in
> >> that encoding.
> >
> > No; if he manages to create a virtual font from Latin 2-encoded
> > Type 1, then Unicode hyphenation patterns should work just fine.
> > Or am I missing something?
>
> sure, and quite trivial to make, but that is not an out-of-the-box
> solution (when gyre showed up i removed such code from context)

So... I'm asking again, can you give me some hints how to achieve it?

In whole dicussion is nothing which could help me how to load Type 1
fonts encoded in Latin2.

I do not want from you to do it, I'm searching for solution (with
working hyphen patterns) which I could try to use, but until now nobody
pointed me to anything which could be start point for me...

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com