[luatex] shell-escape broken?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jun 7 16:25:43 CEST 2016

David,

one thing ..

> shellesc should address this in general but for minted it is fixed in

I was hacking support for new luatex into pgf and pgfplots which use
write18, too, to call gnuplot etc. But these packages are not
necessarily latex only, and as far as I can see I cannot load the
shellesc package into a plain tex session. I just copied the
minimal code for detection, and submitted it to pgf people, but
maybe you can do something about shellesc.sty to make it generic?

Thanks

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13