[luatex] User manual archive (0.80, 0.85)?

Daniel H. Luecking luecking at uark.edu
Mon Jul 18 21:58:50 CEST 2016

Shachar Itzhaky wrote:

> Indeed, I have originally installed BasicTeX. Although I
> was under the impression that when I install packages
> (via `tlmgr install luatex`) they are installed from the main
> TeX Live repository - which includes docs as well.

In the original install, you had the opportunity to select whether
docs would be installed along with packages. Your choice is recorded
in tlpkg/texlive.profile as the line
    option_doc 0
(or a 1 if you request the documentation).

Later installation of packages will respect that choice.
You can changed that option later with tlmgr:
    tlmgr option docfiles 1
The new value should be recorded in tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb .

Good luck,

Daniel H. Luecking
University of Arkansas