[luatex] User manual archive (0.80, 0.85)?

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 22:47:32 CEST 2016

On 16/07/2016 21:41, Shachar Itzhaky wrote:
> TeXlive 2015. As I mentioned, LuaTeX is 0.80. According to `tlmgr info luatex`, it’s revision 39057.
> If texdoc only works for the latest version, then it’s not very useful for this particular purpose.

"texdoc" works for the version of the material installed on a system,
thus it's doing exactly what you need: telling you what is documented in
the code *available to you*. If texdoc is not working that's a different
matter (it is generally effective and certainly works for me for the
LuaTeX manual in TL09-16).

Joseph