[luatex] package csquotes

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Jul 14 15:08:43 CEST 2016

Am Thu, 14 Jul 2016 14:44:32 +0200 schrieb Herbert Voss:

> I know all that and it was not my problem. I asked for the different
> behaviour xelatex<->lualatex

Well as I wrote "it now fails completly in luatex due to the changes
in the ligature/hyphenation handling". There is a long section about
hyphenation and ligatures in the new documentation and it is quite
clear that luatex is doing things differently to xelatex or
pdflatex.

(But imho the documentation is not very clear -- e.g. nowwhere is
described what \boundary etc is doing concretly.)

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/