[luatex] Hebrew example that used to work and now fails

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:28:57 CET 2016

You mostly have an October 2015 (current) setup but your luatexbase is out
of date (hence the error about \newattribute)

You show

(/usr/local/texlive/2015/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luatexbase/luatexbase.sty
Package: luatexbase 2013/05/11 v0.6 Resource management for the LuaTeX
macro programmer

I get

(/usr/local/texlive/2015/texmf-dist/tex/luatex/luatexbase/luatexbase.sty
Package: luatexbase 2015/10/04 v1.3 luatexbase interface to LuaTeX

David

--
http://dpcarlisle.blogspot.com/