[luatex] Hebrew example that used to work and now fails

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sat Jan 2 12:44:53 CET 2016

The log file clearly states:

Package polyglossia Warning: Hebrew is not supported with LuaTeX.
(polyglossia)                I will proceed with the compilation, but
(polyglossia)                the output is not guaranteed to be correct
(polyglossia)                and may look very wrong. on input line 6.

so I do not expect LuaTeX to work with Hebrew. However, I have a file
written in Hebrew that used to compile with LuaTeX and no longer does.
If I put in the time to narrow this down to a minimal example, would
someone be interested in looking at it?

I don't personally care, but just wanted to see if this would be
helpful.

Best,

Scott