[luatex] Plain counterpart to luainputenc?

Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:07:46 CET 2016

Hi David,
can you give a simple example of using the virtual font support in plain luatex?
I gave up using *inputenc and friends, I am using \catcode's and
\def's, but there are lots of things that I haven't had time to learn
yet... for example - unrelated to virtual fonts, i guess - how to make
the output of running pdftotext on the .pdf file look nice...
  Cheers =),
    Eduardo Ochs