[luatex] Luaotfload still cannot embed several new CJK fonts in Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Hironobu YAMASHITA h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:17:39 CEST 2015

​​Dear Hans,

> I've uploaded a new context beta that now looks at the postscriptname
>  (but with some extra checking and in the same spot where fontname and
>  fullname are checked).
Thank you very much for new context beta.
I've tested it with following source, using SourceHanSans-Medium.ttc.
I removed all the other private font files from my TEXMF tree, and deleted
all cache files which had already existed.

==========
\definefont[xxx][name:SourceHanSansSCMedium]
\definefont[yyy][name:SourceHanSansTCMedium]
\definefont[zzz][name:SourceHanSansMedium]
\definefont[www][name:SourceHanSansKMedium]
\starttext
{\zzz Using SourceHanSans-Medium.ttc (OTC: OpenType Collection)}

\xxx 骨\yyy 骨\zzz 骨\www 骨

\xxx 曜\yyy 曜\zzz 曜\www 曜
\stoptext
==========

In version 2015.10.07 12:03, four different characters were printed
correctly. However, in version 2015.10.09 10:59, all four characters
were printed in "SourceHanSansMedium" form.
Sample source, pdfs, and logs are available at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xrflnjyovslxjbo/contextbeta-test.zip?dl=0

I checked the cache files, and all of them have the same definitions:
  ["familyname"]="Source Han Sans",
  ["fontname"]="SourceHanSans-Medium",
  ["fullname"]="Source Han Sans Medium",
This seems to be an unexpected result...

Regards,
Hironobu