[luatex] Luaotfload still cannot embed several new CJK fonts in Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Yusuke Terada taylorkgb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:04:48 CEST 2015

I've made a font for testing on Kazuki's advice using AFDKO.

You can download it from here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5807100/SourceHanSans-Medium-Reduced.ttc

If you compile the attached luaotfload_test.tex with plain-LuaTeX 0.81.0, you will get this error:
<./SourceHanSans-Medium-Reduced.ttc(SourceHanSans-Medium:-1)Invalid TTC index number

After applying the patch Kazuki submitted yesterday to fontloader, this source can be compiled correctly.

Sincerely,

Yusuke Terada