[luatex] Reading registry to find Windows fonts

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun May 31 11:41:57 CEST 2015

Le 31/05/2015 08:41, Philipp Stephani a écrit :
> A few years ago I implemented a library to retrieve the list of fonts on
> Windows, OS X, and Linux: https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lualatex-platform
> I don't think it's widely used, but when I wrote it it worked reliably
> an all three OSes (http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=555), and could
> be used as a starting point.

Thanks a lot for the pointer! The solution with "reg" has a major
problem which is that "reg" cannot be added to "shell_escape_commands"
for obvious security reasons, so it cannot be run  in a normal luatex
process... So your solutions seems a good one. I see that the .lua file
uses "module", does it still work with latest luatex?

Thank you,
--
Elie