[luatex] Refuses to page break between section headings

Jonas Olson jolson at kth.se
Mon Mar 9 10:18:20 CET 2015

Hi!

I'm struggling with a document that contains successive section headings
(with no text between them). My problem is that I'm being refused any
page breaks between such headings, resulting in an "Overfull \vbox" and
a blank page. Please find attached a minimal example and its output. I'm
compiling with "lualatex blank.tex".

It would be fantastic to get help sorting this out. Grandmother's
funeral is in a few days and I'm trying to finish the funeral programme.
Honestly, I don't know if I'm supposed to take this issue up with
LuaLaTeX or elsewhere, but I have to start somewhere.

Regards,
Jonas