[luatex] Reading registry to find Windows fonts

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Jun 2 20:34:27 CEST 2015

Philipp,

> Luatex SVN defines LUA_COMPAT_MODULE so the module() interface is
> supported. (AFAICS it should continue to work even after the
> interpreter receives an update to 5.3.x.)

Thanks a lot for this!

What do you think about the lltx-platform solution? I was thinking about
making it an optional dependency: if the module doesn't load, just
outputing a warning, not an error. It's freshly integrated in TeXLive
and I don't have an answer yet on the MikTeX mailing list.

Also, I've tried to compile the luaotfload doc makes latest svn segfault
(the Gregorio doc too)... Do you have this too?

I'm trying to make time to make a proper pull request for luaotfload
(doc + optional lltxplatform) and tracking the segfault, but it's quite
difficult these days...

Thank you!
--
Elie