[luatex] query the value of \hyphenationmin

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:07:47 CET 2015

On 18 December 2015 at 17:38, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 12/18/2015 6:24 PM, David Carlisle wrote:
>
>> I wondered about that but same is true for \lefthyphenmin isn't it?
>> that is also documented as being stored per language.
>> In any case there should be some way of testing any set value, really.
>

> different code paths (traditional vs new) as \lefthyphenmin is a counter and
> the rest not

Internal code paths are of interest to you only:-) to a user of the language it
would be very odd if \hyphenationmin doesn't work the same way as
\lefthyphenmin and \righthyphenmin since they are just specifying different
aspects of the same thing, the behaviour of hyphenation near word boundaries
and small words.

> Hans

David