[luatex] glyph width with palt + kern features

Hironori KITAGAWA h_kitagawa2001 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Nov 1 23:39:36 CET 2014

Hello,

On Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:17:39 +0100
luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Hironori KITAGAWA <
> h_kitagawa2001 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
>
> > However, the output by LuaTeX r5074 + luaotfload v2.5
> > (palt_kern_lotf.pdf) does not so. I also tested with
> > context -fmt=luatex-plain, but the result is same.

> $> mtxrun --script plain palt_kern.tex
>
> The pdf looks like palt_kern_xe.tex
> with luatex experimental

Yes, I confirmed that "mtxrun --script plain" works.
But, in my PC, only "mtxrun --script plain" produces
same output with XeTeX.

$ xetex palt_kern.pdf (=: OK)
$ context palt_kern.tex
  --> NG (both TL2014 and context standalone)
$ mtxrun --script plain palt_kern.tex
  --> OK
$ luatex palt_kern.tex (loading luaotfload.sty)
  --> NG

--
Hironori KITAGAWA <h_kitagawa2001 at yahoo.co.jp>