[luatex] lualatex runs in an infinite loop with JASATeX + system fonts

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Sun Jun 29 02:44:13 CEST 2014

I just reproduced this on a fresh install of Ubuntu with TeX Live
2014. I haven't had a reply on the github issue so I thought I'd check
in here again. I'm not trying to find a way to compile (the document
is not mine), I'm just worried there's an underlying bug and am trying
to find the right place to report to.

Best,

Scott