[luatex] [NTG-context] Problem with luaotfload and positioning of primes

Jura Pintar jura.pintar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:07:09 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for the super-fast fix!

It does the trick in general, but doesn't quite solve my own problem because

it reveals a new problem (I think) in unicode-math, which prevents ssty from

being applied correctly when one manually specifies fonts according to
optical
size with { Script=Math , SizeFeatures={...} }. But that's probably
off-topic
here.

Best,

Jura