[luatex] question about loading an external lua library into Lua(La)TeX

Mico Loretan mico.loretan at mac.com
Wed Feb 26 19:50:03 CET 2014

> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:07:37 +0100
> From: Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch>
> To: "LuaTeX discussion." <luatex at tug.org>
> Subject: Re: [luatex] question about loading an external lua library
> 	into	Lua(La)TeX
>

> [...]
>
> perhaps this is similar to
>
> http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=555
>
> ?
>
> Patrick

Hmm, your bug report definitely could well be a productive lead. The error message you posted looks to be quite similar to what I've gotten. For what it's worth, I have a fully updated MacTeX2013 distribution that runs on a (by now nearly seven year old) MacBook that can't run anything newer than MacOS X 10.7.5.

Mico