[luatex] latest 'fixes' don't fix....again.

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu May 9 15:19:39 CEST 2013

On 09/05/2013 15:03, Evan Cooch wrote:
> Simple reason - any note I'd send to Christian would be of the generic
> 'There is a problem with various lua* updates", without being able to be
> specific as to what the problems are. Someone more intimately familiar
> with (i) the problems, and (ii) hat the current, canonical files should
> be, would be betterequipped to not only alert Christian, but work with
> him on some fixes (or, some strategies).

I'm sorry to say something here while I'm not really involved in the
whole situation (only the lua* part), but what about an option in MikTeX
to enable/disable updates while TeXLive is in pretest? For me, in the
workflow of TeXLive, we are in the pretest version where we are
experimenting big changes, so it's certainly wise for MikTeX to consider
this?

Thank you
--
Elie