[luatex] latest 'fixes' don't fix....again.

Evan Cooch evan.cooch at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:03:07 CEST 2013

Simple reason - any note I'd send to Christian would be of the generic
'There is a problem with various lua* updates", without being able to be
specific as to what the problems are. Someone more intimately familiar
with (i) the problems, and (ii) hat the current, canonical files should
be, would be betterequipped to not only alert Christian, but work with
him on some fixes (or, some strategies).