[luatex] Downloaded compiled version of luatex 0.75 for MacOSX, am getting error related to luatex-loader.sty and oberdiek.luatex.lua

Sat Mar 23 18:42:05 CET 2013

On 23.03.2013 17:45, Mico Loretan wrote:

> Something isn't quite right in luatex-loader.sty, right?
>
> Just for completeness, I downloaded the entire source code for luatex 0.75 and compiled it on my system. (I have Xcode 4.6 plus the command line tools for Xcode, for MacOSX "Lion".) I was able to compile the thing without crashing. Sadly, after setting the proper file permissions, installing it to /usr/local/texlive/2012/bin/x86_64-darwin, and re-running fmtutil and fmtutil-sys, I get the exact same problem as reported above when I try to compile my tex file.
>
> Are there other files besides the executable that must be updated and/or reinstalled before I can run luatex 0.75 on MacTeX2012? Please advise.

you cannot run the latest version with the current LuaLaTeX packages.
Only luatex can be used, but not lualatex.

Move back to version 0.72. I dont't know when and if the package
author will update their packages.

Herbert