[luatex] luaotfload-tool lists fonts in subfolders

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Mon Jul 22 15:04:26 CEST 2013

During a test I run into the following problem:

The luaotfload-names.lua created by miktex contains pathes of
subfolders of my test document (the document is in z-test, and this
folder is a complete jungle of various subfolders, and imho z-temp
got there only due to some faulty mouse click):

g:/z-test/z-temp/biolinum_re-0.3.7.otf

Running the same document with texlive doesn't give this pathes in
the cache file. So where do they come from?

(I don't think that it is a problem with the luaotfload version as I
get the same problem if I attach the texmf-dist of texlive as first
root in miktex).

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/