[luatex] luaotfload problems on windows (TL + Miktex)

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Tue Jul 16 10:17:56 CEST 2013

Am Mon, 15 Jul 2013 20:03:18 +0200 schrieb Philipp Gesang:

>> It is imho necessary that the new luaotfload (the 2.3 fixes) goes to
>> CTAN before Christian can fix the binary wrapper. When will you
>> release it?
>
> The fixes were uploaded before I put up the github release. CTAN
> shows version 2.3a, that’s the one.

I hadn't realized this (there was no announcement). I will tell
Christian that he should update luaotfload.

Btw: The naming of the versions are a bit confusing. Miktex has
currently

  [2013/05/23 v2.3d OpenType layout system]

and the version on CTAN is

  [2013/07/10 v2.3a OpenType layout system]

You are counting backward ;-)

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/