[luatex] luaotfload problems on windows (TL + Miktex)

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Jul 11 10:34:11 CEST 2013

Am Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:56:40 +0200 schrieb Philipp Gesang:

> Missing files; thanks for reporting. Can you please check this
> new release instead:
>
>   https://github.com/lualatex/luaotfload/releases/v2.3a
>
> There’s a tds zip as well.

I tested the tds with miktex. I deleted the font cache and the
font-age.lua before the tests. Everythings seems to be fine with
this version:

- font database is created without problem during the compilation
(and is at the expected place).
- the cache for a single font is created.
- luaotfload now loads: loading the Adobe glyph list
- no suspicious " Could not write lookup cache" in the log or
terminal output.

And while I was at it I also added a test for a font in a texmf with
parentheses and spaces and it worked fine:

G:/texmf (space)/fonts/truetype/sil/doulossil-r.ttf

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/