[luatex] [dev-context] Luatex 0.78.0 announcement

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 22:18:20 CET 2013

mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

> > Taco,
> >
> > when building luatex I stumbled upon the attached problem. Do you have
> > any clue what I should check?
> >
> > Metapost compiles just fine natively, but when cross-compiling, it
> > seems that it fails for some reason I don't understand.
> >
> > Please let me know what I should check (last time I tried the whole TL
> > compiled fine, but I haven't checked for a while already).
> >

> The cross-compiler is trying to build its own ctangle, which fails
because ctangleboot in the build tree cannot find texmf.cnf. But, Afaik, it
should not even try to build ctangle. Configure is supposed to check
whether there is a working ctangle exe in PATH already. At least, that is
what I remember.  But I cannot actually test anything on the ipad right now.

> (It could also be a timestamp problem, but I thought we had all of those
fixed a few years back)

> Best wishes,
> Taco
build-luatex.sh from svn uses extrabin that contains ctangle.exe,
cweave.exe etc. Did you copied it as as build.sh? In this case it could be
the culprit.

--
luigi